Czech lessons - individual and corporate courses
Thanks to the specially developed Berlitz® method, we will teach you to speak and react promptly, whether you will need to use Czech for a business negotiation or your work, your holiday or simply when you want to refresh and enhance your current knowledge of Czech
Czech lessons based on the Berlitz® method:
- develop the ability to react promptly in a foreign language and to make oneself understood
- are conducted by native speakers and experienced instructors
- are focused on active involvement of the participants to make them speak and think in the foreign language
- result from individually arranged syllabi and their content is adapted to the participants' needs
- cover a wide range of Italian courses with the possibility to set up the syllabus individually
What do the Berlitz® Czech courses offer?
Individual Czech lessons focused on the best possible adaptation to the needs of students - the choice of conversational themes, content of the lessons and the syllabus itself correspond to your needs.
Czech corporate lessons include language courses for the employees and specialized seminars on successful handling of business meetings conducted in Czech.
Where to take part in the Czech lessons?
You can participate in Italian lessons at the language centers in Prague and Brno that provide all kinds of offered courses and study programs of virtual, and also individual, group and corporate lessons.
Czech courses Prague
Czech courses Prague take place at language center Palác Archa, Na Poříčí 26.
Czech courses Brno
Czech lessons in Brno are conducted at the language centre in Rašínova street.
How to start?
Contact your local language centre. Together we will choose the type of lessons to fit in your requirements and offer you a free test to evaluate your current language knowledge and then we will agree upon the commencement of the lessons.